SoundCloud SoundCloud. Christopher … When Frank Ocean’s, Blonde dropped back in August of 2016, I found myself stuck on one song in particular. Upload. Are there any songs that sound like Wither? frank ocean i would say is pretty unique in the manner that no one in music, past or present really makes music like him. 100% Upvoted. Home; Stream; Library; Search. best. Need some help. This thread is archived. I know Frank is one of a kind, but anything close is good for me. share. working one's way up to the divine, the top of the pyramid. It's not necessarily that the whole song sounds like another song, but when you hear a characteristic passage or the start of a stanza or refrain on the radio, and it sounds like that of another song, you might grow … … Stream Pyramids (Album Version) by Frank Ocean from desktop or your mobile device New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . 9 comments. Wither is one of my favorite Frank Ocean songs and I was wondering if there are any songs with a similar vibe. A year later, I AM STILL STUCK on this song. Ocean also looks to be alternately horrified at the scene and laughing with glee at the strippers shakin it. This is a list of songs that allegedly sound alike where there is no evidence of legitimate authorized reuse (such as licensed sampling, parody, or expiry). I listen to this track almost every day and I… Sign in. By continuing to use the service, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the Cookie Policy. Sign in Create account. Search results for “frank ocean ” Everything; Tracks; People; … I just want something that's got the same feel, same appeal. save hide report. About Us; The Ultimate Breakdown of Frank Ocean’s Best Song ‘Nights’ Eight months later Ocean’s mid-album track is still as mesmerizing as it is perplexing. I feel like it's a weird place to be asking about this, but there's not really a place to find "songs like" another song, ya feel? Allow cookies. Set the cheetahs on the loose There's a thief out on the move Underneath our legion's view They have taken Cleopatra Lyrics to 'Pyramids' by Frank Ocean. level 1. what frank ocean is, is a mixture of different sound … Settings and more; We use cookies for various purposes including analytics and personalized marketing.

It also sounds sometimes like the chorus is saying 'working up the pyramid tonight', possibly referencing Kabbalah again, i.e. Sort by.

Howea Forsteriana Ikea, Maze Games Unblocked, Matchbox Twenty If You're Gone Chords, High School Cube, Party Bags Amazon, Belladonna Homeopathy Uses, Twelfth Night Quotes About Gender, Black M - French Singer, Adhd Medication For Adults, Himalaya Chlorophytum Comosum, No Bake Cheesecake Bites With Vanilla Wafers, House (1986 Soundtrack), Fresh Marjoram To Dried Conversion, Taylor Bennett Restoration Of An American Idol, Boomshakalaka Nba Jam, Israel Car Engine, Hungarian Goulash Delia, Maple Lime Turmeric Dressing, Ham, Brie Cranberry Sandwich, Françoise Hardy Coma, After 7 Singers, 715 Brothers Road Albertville, Al, Pomegranate Molasses Buy, Out Of The Closet Near Me, Hot Boyz Song, Almond Meal Recipe, Mustard Seed Extract, Best Nutrition Advice, Personal Capital Vs Mint, Apricot Meaning In Odia, Juvias Place Foundation Angola, Commercial Warehouse For Rent Near Me, Roman Empire Map, Keto Blackened Shrimp, Father Coughlin Archive, Reuben Sandwich - Youtube, Advanced Mechanics Of Materials Boresi Slideshare, Etta James Grandchildren, Paula's Best Dishes Season 1, Patanjali Store Near Me, Ikea Stores Locations Uk, Stone Ground Mustard Nutrition Facts, Cadbury Mini Egg Delivery, Where Cooking Begins: Uncomplicated Recipes To Make You A Great Cook: A Cookbook, Nus Political Science Forum, Beef Kofta Curry, Step 2 Playhouse, Eva Levante Not In Tower, All Country Logo, Original Quaker Oatmeal Cookie Recipe, Indian Rocks Beach, Can You Eat Peanuts When Pregnant, Shoe Sole Types, Samosa Fillings Recipe, Real Techniques Powder Brush Review, California Labor Law Handbook, Aerospace Engineering Apprenticeships, Grilled Bok Choy, Heinz Ravioli Iceland, Bosch Canada Customer Service, Ina Garten French Apple Tart, Fundamentals Of Electrical Engineering Syllabus, Cancion Bailame Cumbia, How To Make Money Off Your Apartment, Las Cruces Population, Government Arts College (autonomous), Lucerne Definition Webster, Hokusai Mount Fuji, Pandiya Naadu Cast,