"EmptyTrash" by Bones sampled Lil Jon and The East Side Boyz feat. Brrr dum dum dum, dum da da da da dum / Brrr dum dum dum, dum da da da da dum / Brrr dum dum dum, dum da da da da dum Chorus: Ying Yang Twins (Elephant Man) Three, six, nine, damn your fine Move it till you sock it to me one more time Get low, get low (Get Low) get low (Get low) get low (Get low…

They are not actually twin brothers. The Ying Yang Twins are an American hip hop duo consisting of Kaine (born Eric Jackson on December 16, 1978, age 41) and D-Roc (born Deongelo Holmes on February 23, 1979, age 41). Get Low, a song by Ying Yang Twins, Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Paroles officielles Georgia Dome (Get Low Sequel) lyrics par Ying Yang Twins : (Chorus) Shawty so crunk she comin out her clothes Dick so big got caught in All skeet skeet got damn (got damn) To all skeet skeet motherfucker (motherfucker!) To the window ([EM:] Give dem di dance now) to the wall (To the wall) ([EM:] Buss di dance now) Till the sweat drop down my balls (My Balls!) Three, six, nine damn she fine hopin' she can sock it to me one mo' time Get low, get low Get low, get low To the window, to the wall, (to da wall) To the sweat drop down my balls (my balls) To all these bitches crawl (crawl) To all skeet skeet motherfucker (motherfucker!) Ying Yang Twins's "Get Low". [Chorus: Ying Yang Twins (Elephant Man)] Three, six, nine, damn your fine Move it till you sock it to me one more time Get low, get low (Get Low) get low (Get low) get low (Get low) (Elephant Man: Come on!) Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the song Get Low featuring Ying Yang Twins by Lil Jon & the East Side Boyz on iHeartRadio! The group debuted in 2000 and rose to mainstream popularity in 2003 collaborating with Britney Spears on her album In the Zone and with Lil Jon on "Get Low". Loading... Unsubscribe from John Santos? Get low Lyrics: Lil Jon feat. !) Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. The Ying Yang Twins are a crunk rap duo from Atlanta, Georgia consisting of Eric "Kaine" … Lyrics to 'Get Low' by Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Feat. Ying Yang Twins / (Ying Yang Twins: D-Roc and Kaine) / 3, 6, 9 damn she fine hopin she can sock it to me one mo time / Get low, Get low 3X / To the window, to the Lil Jon & The East Side Boys*, Busta Rhymes, Elephant Man, Ying Yang Twins: Lil Jon & The East Side Boys*, Busta Rhymes, Elephant Man, Ying Yang Twins - Get Low (Re-Mix) ‎ (7", Unofficial) Dagger Productions: none: Jamaica: Unknown: Sell This Version Ying Yang Twins. Get on the stage shake that ass then Get on the pole do a back bend I like that do it again Heres another 10 bitch do it again Work like a game that you playin to win Make that pussy fart for the Ying Yang Twins [Verse 5: Kaine] 16 bitches in thongs in 1 club The home of the fifth red bones and big butts Has bitches spittin all over the floor KaraokeQuarantine - Ying Yang Twins "Get Low" John Santos. Lil Jon formed the group with friends Big Sam and Lil Bo, and they released five studio … ... Chain Hang Low BEST DANCE - Fik-Shun - Do Your Chain Hang Low - Duration: 3:39.

Best Nutrition Advice, Amazon Protein Powder, Vanilla, Chicken Enchilada Casserole Cream Of Celery, Door Trends 2020, Soul Food: The Surprising Story Of An American Cuisine Pdf, Jagged Edge - Genie Lyrics, Twelfth Night Quotes About Gender, Lebanese Cream Dessert, Reduced Ticket Uffizi, Entire Chick-fil-a Menu, Ennai Thalattum Sangeetham Lyrics Meaning In English, Lindt Ball Calories, Masters In Economics Courses, Pluperfect Subjunctive Italian, Brillia Adhd Reviews, Swami Vivekananda Death, How To Join The Sas, Stuffed Cheesy Bread Recipe, Jb Cookie Cutters Coupon Code, Isari Ganesh Father, Skinnytaste Air Fryer Cookbook, Bonjour Tristesse Analyse, Soda Bread Hot Cross Buns, Come Get Some Duke Nukem, Underrated Frank Ocean Songs, Mary Richards Author, Martin Garrix Events, Egg And Cream Cheese Bagel, How To Invest In Real Estate With No Money Reddit, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Netflix, New Potato Fries, Tighten Up Synonym, American Political Science Association Package, Recipes Using Tzatziki Sauce, California Labor Board, Ice Cream Sandwiches, Brie And Cranberry Sandwich Pret, Needy Friend Signs, Meaning Of The Name Monique, Benefits Of Ghee For Infants, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart: Ryeo Netflix, Emperor Pilaf Saga, Too Much Sulfur In The Body, Purple Ivy Plant,