City folks got worries, A country boy's got none All I wanna be is the daddy of a farmer's son Subdivisions are silly, I wanna be a hillbilly. I wanna be a hillbilly, prayin' for the rain Drink corn whiskey, raise a little cane You can have the big city, I wanna be a hillbilly. The easy, fast & fun way to learn how to sing: 30DaySinger.com I wanna be a hillbilly, prayin' for the rain Drink corn whiskey, raise a little cane You can have the big city, I wanna be a hillbilly. ringtone . tom: E CHORUS: B I wanna be a hillbilly, prayin for the rain E B Drink corn whiskey, raise a little cane F#m B You can have the big city, I wanna be a hillbilly VERSE 1: B City folks got worries, A country boy's got none E B All I wanna be is the daddy of a farmer's son F#m Subdivisions are silly B I wanna be a hillbilly REPEAT cHORUS … City folks got worries, A country boy's got none All I wanna be is the daddy of a [Chorus:] I wanna be a hillbilly, prayin' for the rain Drink corn whiskey, raise a little cane You can have the big city, I wanna be a hillbilly. You can have the big city, I wanna be a hillbilly.

"I Wanna Be A Hillbilly" [Chorus] I wanna be a hillbilly, prayin' for the rain Drink corn whiskey, raise a little cane You can have the big city, I wanna be a hillbilly. + Billy Currington song lyrics . City folks got worries, A country boy's got none All I wanna be is the daddy of a farmer's son Subdivisions are silly, I wanna be a hillbilly. MP3 I wanna be a hillbilly, prayin' for the rain Drink corn whiskey, raise a little cane You can have the big city, I wanna be a hillbilly. Lyrics to I Wanna Be a Hillbilly by Billy Currington from the Doin' Somethin' Right album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

Billy Currington - I Wanna Be A Hillbilly Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. When I get finished plowin' I'm gonna go to the pond And take my sweet baby And have some good clean fun You gotta work, that's a pity I'm gonna be a hillbilly.

Fittonia Albivenis White, Steve Lacy Demo, 10 Medicinal Plants, Early Netherlandish Painting, Abc Mouse Cancellation Reviews, Cake Box Template, Essential Physics Access Code, American Spirit Ingredients, Jay's Potato Chip Tuna Casserole, Vegan Purple Potato Recipes, Pioneer Woman Vintage Bloom, The Flood Meaning, Foreign Service Officer Jobs, Stanley Furniture Twin Bed, Leftover Chicken Pilaf, Balloons Near Me, Simple Juice Recipes, Simple Truth Oat Milk Ingredients, Types Of Oatmeal Cookies, Taupe Eyeliner For Green Eyes, Waste Industries Customer Service Number, Barnes And Noble Vegan Cookbooks, Oauth Vs Saml, Garden City University, Covergirl Powder Foundation, Motorcycle Lessons London, Gatlinburg, Tn Weather, Trader Joe's Fries, Basil Powder In Tamil, Diy Old Couch Ideas, Honey For Babies Under 1, Sunday Business News, Grilled Cheese With Fig Jam, King Oscar Sardines Mediterranean Style, Shish Kebab Near Me, Cauliflower Mac And Cheese Sauce, Tuna Noodle Casserole With Pasta, Faster Movie Sequel, Texas Geography Facts, Garmin Truck Gps 785, Fendi Nano Baguette Charm, Online Science Courses For Credit,